Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Club Notes - June 26, 2024

There were 11 of us at today’s meeting.  I brought the 4.5” squares and some fabric that was donated yesterday.   It was a low key afternoon. I showed how to make a snap bag and brought the supplies for anyone who wants to try it.  The instruction is attached to my email.

Show and Tell: 

Louise Stem made 2 more pillowcases and 10 snap bags for Operation Shoebox.



Pat Pipa made a quilt top 


and knitted an infant hat.



Bev Minnerly came with a walker bag 


and a backpack.



Deb Chapman  showed quilt square number 2 in her current challenge, in 2 sizes.








I showed the 3 finished table runners that I cut last week  











 I also showed a Slavic wall hanging that came partially done in one of our donations and I finished it.  





Last, I made 2 small totes from some music squares


I did the demo after show and tell, then everyone looked through the fabric and some cut to work on at home.

 

I’m not sure yet what next week’s agenda will be, but will send a note in a few days.

Hope to see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment