Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Club Notes - Oct 4, 2023

Thanks to the 12 ladies who joined me this afternoon to price and box the items for sale.   We have a table in a good location at Savannah rec center for the Oct 14th Villages Craft sale, at the end of the first aisle as people enter.  We have much more to sell than we have room on the 8 foot table to display, so I plan to put things out a little at a time.  We have 35 quilts that were chosen as nice enough to sell, so I asked the ladies attending today to vote for their 5 favorites.  These 5 will go out on the table first, the rest will be backups.  I will also have pictures of each quilt available for shoppers to look through.  If they want to see a different one I will pull it out.

I asked for volunteers to help me at the table in a 2-2.5 hour shift, and got some volunteers.  If any of you can spare a little time, please let me know.

 I could use someone to help me unload my car and bring the boxes into the table between 7:30AM and 9:00AM that morning. 

I could also use someone to help sales between 11:30AM and 1:30PM.

The other shifts are covered.

For the ladies who were putting prices on tote bags this afternoon, we found another bag of them that didn’t get put out.  That is why the counts didn’t match. 

 Show and Tell:


Louise Stem turned in another set of microwave bowls for our sale.



Ceal Pedersen handed in a stack of nine-patch squares,


Audrey Phillips Turned in a stack of nine patch squares 



and a couple of blanket buddies.




Ellen Hein finished the binding on 2 quilts that I made



I made a macrame rope bowl embroidered with Simply Blessed and a smaller bowl with the leftover rope.


I also showed a quilt Anne Knoff turned in from Khaki quilters. I finished the quilting and binding so it would be ready for the sale.


Quilt Back

 ----

Next week we will have a toy making week.  Patterns will be available and I hope to bring some larger fabric scraps, as well as stuffing.  

 I will also bring in a few of the items that didn’t get priced this week.

That’s all for now.  See you next week.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment