Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Club Notes - June 22, 2022

This afternoon we made 4th of July placemats.  I brought enough fabric to make these so no one had to supply anything but backing. The pattern is attached to my email. Those who weren’t making placemats continued  toy project.

 

Show and Tell:



Ceal Pedersen showed a quilt 

 





and some stuffed cats she painted the faces on..










Bev Minnerly made a bunch of fabric baskets,




 and some cats.





Judy Mayer showed a cute zipper bag she made.




Liz Manzione made some zipper bags and finished an apron.


Deb Chapman made some bears and a 6-square purse.



Audrey Phillips finished a petal purse,


a six square bag,



 and a Bunco nametag.




Sue Campbell made a baby blanket 

and several pillowcases.



I fixed a preprinted stuffed cat 



and showed a “Santa’s Ride” embroidery I have been working on since January.

 

 

I don’t have a project scheduled for next week so I thought we could continue our patriotic efforts.  I will bring red, white and blue squares and scraps for anyone who would like to make patriotic quilts for any of the Hospice organizations we support.

We also have a box of walker bag kits in the closet if anyone would like to make some of these.

We also encourage anyone how wants to make stuffed toys.  Ceal said that, although she won’t bring her paints every week, if anyone brings stuffed toys she will take them home and paint eye.

If you want me to bring anything else, zipper bag fabric, or anything else, email me before next Wednesday.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment