Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Club Notes - June 15, 2022

 We had fun continuing our stuffed toy project.  I left with 3 large bags full of toys.  Ceal was busy all afternoon painting faces on them.  She said she will bring her paints again next week to paint any that are still being finished.

 

Show and Tell:



Pat Pipa brought 3 stuffed cats, 



a tote, and a zipper bag.


Deb Chapman made 3 teddy bears 
and finished her petal purse 

and her 6-square purse..




Charlotte Cecillio brought several finished stuffed toys.


Bev Minnerly made 2 fabric baskets, 
a cat, and a pillow for her daughter.


Audrey Phillips finished her petal purse.




Eileen DiSanto showed the “Tom” cat she made.



Donna Rissman showed an armful of toys she finished.

 

 

Next week I thought we would take a break from toys and do something for July 4th.  I have 2 patterns that we can try.  One is a flag pillow and the other is a patriotic mat.  Either one can be made into place mats or pillows.   I will bring samples of both.  If you’d prefer to make more toys next week, we can always use them.  .I will bring the fabric and some stuffing for toys.  I will also send the supply list for the 2 patriotic projects in a separate email.

If you want me to bring anything else, such as cut squares, zipper bag fabric, or anything else, email me before next Wednesday.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment