Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Club Notes - September 9, 2026

 There were 8 of us today. I put out a bag of scraps and one of fabric pieces that I found in the closet. All got sorted and quite a bit went home with some of the ladies,  I took home a large bag of strips that I will check to see if they are the right size for binding,   I also put out the 10” squares and Isabella found some she could work with.

Show and Tell: (https://sewingn-more.blogspot.com/


Pat Pipa made some kennel quilts and a backpack.



Ceal Pedersen showed cats, bears, dinos, and a cute little doll with yarn hair.






Carolyn Grasso showed some animals to be stuffed 


and a quilt top made from her granddaughter’s baby clothes.




Eileen DiSanto made 2 cats and 3 pigs to be stuffed.




Ellen Hein showed two finished quilts,


one I made 



and the other she made.  




She also showed 2 quilt tops she made (including backing).




I showed a quilt top I made using a 3 yard quilt pattern.



Not much else to report. I saw toys being stuffed, quilts being worked on, and lots of discussion.  Wednesdays are my favorite days.

Hope to see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment