Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Club Notes - September 16, 2026

There were 11 of us today. This time I put out one bin of fabric pieces, 2 bins of 5” squares, and all the 3.5” squares. I found a bin that had all dog bed sleeves in the closet. Since they all fit it the drawer, I emptied the bin and decided to transfer the 3.5” squares into it.  This will be easier to store and to look through than the boxes.  Instead of just dumping them into the box, I decided to, once again, try to organize them by color.  I didn’t get them all done but made a good start.  Thanks to Carolyn for helping.

I was glad to see my request to get the table that we use to put supplies out on was cleared today.  It’s good to speak up sometimes.

We were happy to welcome B.J. back, now that she finished her physical therapy.

 

Show and Tell: 


Jean Peters showed some ornaments she made as Christmas gifts.



Eileen DiSanto made an elephant and a dinosaur to be stuffed.





Pat Pipa finished some of the pillowcases that Laura Tomich gave us.



Ceal Pedersen showed this week’s stuffed animals.






Ellen is traveling for a few weeks, so it was Eileen St Clair’s turn to show all the quilts she finished the binding on.

 




I believe Ellen Hein made the first 2



I'm not sure who made this one




Eileen St. Clair made this one.  I thought the shop hop roads fabric would make a good backing for this house fabric quilt.



Eileen made this one too.





She handed this one in to be quilted.





Everyone was busy as usual for the rest of the afternoon.

Hope to see you next week.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment