Thursday, January 18, 2024

Club Notes January 17, 2023

Thanks again to Brenda for running the meeting this week.   Ray and I are on the road to recovery from our colds/virus, so I will be back next week.

Here are the notes Brenda sent me.


"Well we only had 10 members today but lots of talking with a few of us really sewing away.  Hope you and Ray are feeling better.  

We only had 2 show n tells. 


 I had a Yooper hat that we made back in Wi made out of scrap fleece and super simple to make.  Some of the homeless could probably use these last couple weeks, they are very warm.  



Mary Ellen had a tote made from squares-pattern that was provided plus she made 2 zipper bags.

I want to thank everyone helping set up and take down."





Next week I plan to show a Valentine mug rug that can be made with regular or reverse applique.   Hope to see you next week.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment