Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Club Notes - June 23, 2021

 

Not too much to report this week.  I delivered 4 adult and 4 children's walker bags to Helpertunity last week.  I have been cutting walker bag kits from our home decor fabric and will be giving a demo of this to the Allamanda Quilt Chapter  7/13 and to our Sewing N More club 7/28. 

Today we made some easy patriotic place mats.  I brought my go-cutter to cut the applique' stars for those in attendance.  The full pattern is attached to my email.

There is a minor correction to the easy binding instruction Donna showed last week.  The revised version is also attached to my email, with the corrected word highlighted.

Show and Tell:

 
 
 
Deb Chapman showed some wine coasters 
 
 
and hot pads she made.




Carolyn Grasso made a stuffed dog similar to one her grandmother had.




Ceal Pedersen made some teddy bears and a dinosaur.


 
 
Donna Rissman made a bunch of teddy bears 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and a pile of pillowcases.


 
*************************************
 
 
 
After show and tell I showed how the place mat comes together and cut stars for several ladies.

Next week Donna Rissman will be repeating a demo she did a while back on how to make a project carrier bag.  I will send out the supply list separately.



No comments:

Post a Comment