Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Club Notes - July 29, 2026

Once again there were 12 regulars this afternoon, but we also welcomed a new member, Lynn Wright.  She is an experienced sewer and will fit right in with our group.

There were no announcements so went straight to show and tell.

Show and Tell: 

Bev Minnerly, Pat Pipa, Donna Rissman, and Diane Placek all made kennel quilts.   I will hand them in on Tuesday. (I checked and the current need is in Wisconsin)

Bev

Donna


Pat








Diane

Ceal Pedersen handed in this week’s menagerie.

Elephant made by Diane

Fish and Small Bears

Cats

Dino & Cat


Louise Stem made some pillowcases and an apron. 






She also updated us on her progress making the reusable menstrual pads.  She is making 12 kits, with 8 pads in each.






Ellen Hein showed the quilts she finished the binding on this week.

 


Donna Rissman made this one.


Eileen DiSanto made the center of this one.  I added the gold and blue borders to make the the right size for Honor Flight.



I think this one came from Allamanda.

I'm not sure who made this one.

We spent the rest of the afternoon as usual, chatting and working on various projects. Mic and Ellen continued their efforts to organize our storage.  They consolidated some fabric and got rid of things we really don’t need.  Our shelves keep looking better.

Have fun sewing this week.  I’m looking forward to seeing your creations next week, as always

Lois

 

No comments:

Post a Comment