Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Club Notes - December 16, 2020

 

Our last meeting of 2020 was low-key as predicted.  No news to report. Pat Pipa is back from her Texas trip and we got to wish her a happy birthday today.

Show and Tell:


Ceal Pederson has been having fun making toys.  She came with 6 horses and 5 elephants, and a tote bag.
 
 
 


Bev Minnerly brought 3 cats ready to stuff and finished them during the afternoon.  
 
 
She also showed the Christmas purse she made, from her own design. 

 
 





Judith Mayer came back to join us today and brought 2 honor flight quilt tops, a Cornerstone Hospice quilt top, and a bag.









Karen Komp took fabric and the pattern for fidget walker bags last week and came back with 4 completed walker bags.
 
 





 
 

Diana Gosselin dropped off some dinos and frogs at my house last week and Carolyn Grasso stopped in at the beginning of our meeting to drop off a bag of stuffed toys.





I spent some time this week trying to useI hope some of our odd fabric.  I made 5 bears, a frog, a dino, and a bunch of zipper bags.  I also took a cue from Ellen and made 2 Christmas gift bags.







We spent the rest of the working day on various projects.  I was hoping to drop all the toys off at the hospital on my way home, but it started to rain really hard.  I will deliver them tomorrow when the weather is better.

 Our next meeting is January 6th in our alternate room - the Beach Club room.  We have a room for the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th weeks, but NOT the 2nd.  Our schedule for January, February and March is one of bouncing between rooms, but I will let you know where we will meet each week. 
I hope you all have a wonderful two weeks off, enjoying the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment