Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Club Notes - May 11, 2022

 Thanks to all the ladies who pitched in to help set up and pack up today.  I'm a little slower lately, and that doesn't look like it's going to resolve soon, so I really appreciate your kindness and help so we can keep this club going.

No announcements this week, so we got right into show and tell.

Show and Tell:


Eileen DiSanto showed her finished carrot bunny.



Mary Ellen Boutin made a tote,

 several zipper bags.



and a quilt top.




Bev Minnerly brought a quilt top

 and some in-progress mesh totes.



Deb Chapman showed a row of the latest quilt she is working on.




Ellen Hein showed 2 of our quilts that she completed the binding on.  

I think this top may have come from someone at Allamanda Quilters. 


The back I used was actually a quilt top Ceal Pedersen made that happened to be just about the same size,


Ceal also made this quilt top.





Ceal Pedersen made some more lovely tote bags and zipper bags.






Diane Saculla showed some pillowcases for her grandson.





Carolyn Grasso showed tote bags she made.



Sue Campbell made a flannel baby quilt




 and 2 flannel receiving blankets.



Audrey Phillips showed a stuffed cat toy she made for her granddaughter




I showed a quilt 


and 2 soft books I made for my new g-g-grand nephew



 and a phone case I made on my embroidery machine.





***************************
Today I brought all 5 boxes of our 5" squares and Mic brought the large fabric pieces plus some children's panels.  The ladies attending today looked through and selected fabric to work with.  I pulled some green squares and layed out a quilt design.  Mic used my pool noodles to pin a quilt she had.  In all, it appeared to be a productive afternoon.

I haven't decided what our agenda will be next week yet, but I do have some ideas.  I will send another email in a day or so when I try out the pattern I have in mind.

See you next week.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment